What's new

Canadians???

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
420
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone at TNet im new to CRH and i see that in a lot of your post you state how many Canadian coins you pulled. Im just wondering if there is any value in the canadian coins or do you just pull them for the heck of it? Im aware that certain dates of dimes and quarters contain silver, but some of the dates posted are not of these dates. Thanks for any help! and good luck everyone!
 
Upvote 0
I save the forgin coins I find, but lately I've been throwing back the Canadian pennies and nickels as I have a lot of them.
 
I live only a few miles from the canadian border, if i kept them, i'd be broke...however, i do get lots of silver ones that i keep

HH
-GC
 
been collecting foreign coins since i was a kid......now all my foreigns go to my son. of course the majority are Canadian.one of these days i'll find a book for them.
 
I post anything that was not the standard recent US coinage including all foreigns, objects, older coins, and anything else of interest whether it has value or not.

I also happen to collect Canadians so at least so far I have been just throwing them in containers, but someday (hopefully soon) I'll be sorting them to start my rolls of each year.

I also need to pick up a Canadian price guide which shows the nuances of the different varieties so I can sort appropriately. Meant to get one in 2008, should be ordering it soon.... :)
 
I'm piling up my Canadian(well over $200 just the last 6 months). Next time I'm up near the border I'll hop over and find a coin machine to turn it into paper and get that converted to US.
A teller friend did it and paid for his Canadian vacation that way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom