What's new

Cant complain

robfinds

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,531
Reaction score
4,422
Golden Thread
5
Location
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Can't complain

Well I suppose five hammered coins in a session is good going. Shame about the condition, of most of them. Just goes to show what modern farming , can do to fragile medieval hammered silver coins. Robert.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7651.webp
    IMG_7651.webp
    146.9 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 24
awesome finds! i grew up in brighouse for a few years...nice to see some finds from the old stomping grounds
 
That's a great haul!
 
Good going ? Hell of a hunt in my book :occasion14:
 
I got one of the small 4-way medieval strap junctions, only got 1, yours is identical.
 
Plus a Scottish Alexander, which would make my Day.
 
Congratulations on the five hammered coins!
 
I think those sre amazing Great history congrats
 
In the US, were not allowed to complain, even if we had found only one hammered.
Legally not allowed.
Really.
Kudos!
Carl
 
Congratulations. I can only hope someday I find something that makes crusader say it would make his day to find one lol
 
Awsome! Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom