Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Can't Feel My Face

Back when I was a drinking man we use to whip up a huge batch of frozen marguritas with mucho tequila. It didn't take long before you couldn't remember the last thing you remembered. Monty

OP
OP
S

stefen

I remember those days.,.you're the guy who had the silly grin on his face, thats about this height...

Damn, those were good days...

We need to get together so we can get our stories straight....I think. Hmmmm

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I take 4 medications that tell me not to imbibe, so I really can't. I never was much for hard liquor and swore off several times when I woke up and could barely remember my name! But every now and then I really crave a good cold beer with a pizza. I tried that non-alcoholic stuff and it is not crappe'. It's just plain crap! Maybe we can hook up on a tnet member's hunt some time. I have met several members that way. Oh, and I'm the guy who use to own a little blue '63 356B Coupe that I sold for peanuts in the 60s! Dang, I regret that! Monty

OP
OP
S

stefen

You must be on some pretty strong meds if you sold a bathtub for peanuts...

Missed last years hunt but was hoping to come back for the hunt this year...but Cristina has other plans...something about a diamond ring...she can screw up a wet dream :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread