What's new

Cant figure out

Evilpope

Full Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
104
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
Griffith,In
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 350, bounty hunter lone star pro, whites trx pinpointer, Garrett ace 400, Garrett pro pointer 2, Garrett AT gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How to post pictures of my finds
 
I click on the picture icon from bar above posting area.

Then insert image box pops up.. then click on "from computer" instead of a URL. Click on "select files" ,(That allows me to select from my file(s))Then click on the desired image to highlight it ,then click on "open". That opens a box that allows selecting "upload file".
 
Last edited:
Can't figure out, where my dentures are. Please help me to find them, because I cannot eat without them, and I haven't eaten for weeks.
 
Can't figure out, where my dentures are. Please help me to find them, because I cannot eat without them, and I haven't eaten for weeks.

stressiswhenLOGO.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom