What's new

Cant Seem To Be Able To View Everything

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
4,371
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

I know the site was down for awhile, but now that it's back up, I seem to not be able to view "The Pub" area.
Did I possibly upset someone? Tick off a few Fundis? If so, why no notice or warning?
I can view every other area of TNet, but not the Pub.
Anyone else have this problem?
Carl
 
Re: Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

yes, I can't get into the Pub either.

I was just going to post to the moderator to ask about this problem then I saw your post and chimed in.....maybe someone will pop on in a while and tell us why we can't access that area??

wait and see I guess
 
Re: Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

Locked out too! ;D
 
Re: Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

Hey Dano.... I've already told you how to gain access to the pub.

Just follow my simple instructions tough guy...

Google Treasure
Access the t-net site from there
Do not hit forum, or log in button.
Toward the top of the page you will see 2 search boxes
1- The 1st box will say browse --- skip that box
2- The 2nd box will show search....

Type in Pub, Politics, and topic tittle :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

Hi guys -

Seems that most parts of the Pub and most Personal Pages are not accessible at this time. It is across the Board, not a selection of individuals.

Marc is the only one that can address the issue. Please see his post in this thread and thanks for understanding:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,378210.0.html




Spart seems to have a work around, bet hes having fun in there. ::) :laughing9:
 
Re: Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

DigginThePast, Yup... I am living in my own little world, but I'll take some downtime to paint it now :laughing7:
 
Re: Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

FarmerChick said:
I was just going to post to the moderator to ask about this problem then I saw your post and chimed in.....maybe someone will pop on in a while and tell us why we can't access that area??

wait and see I guess



A little info would be nice.
 
Re: Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

Saturna said:
FarmerChick said:
I was just going to post to the moderator to ask about this problem then I saw your post and chimed in.....maybe someone will pop on in a while and tell us why we can't access that area??

wait and see I guess



A little info would be nice.

Look two posts up.
 
Re: Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

Got it Sparty mate thanks :thumbsup: Dead in there though! :o
 
Re: Can't Seem To Be Able To View Everything

No problem Dano, I'm glad I was of some assistance to you :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom