What's new

Captain Midnight

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was born in the 60's , so I am not familar with it . I googled him , but I didn't see this thing . just a bunch of decoder rings .
 

Attachments

  • Picture 013.webp
    Picture 013.webp
    25 KB · Views: 222
  • Picture 012.webp
    Picture 012.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Picture 014.webp
    Picture 014.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 225
That's the 1949 Captain Midnight Secret Squadron Key-O-Matic Code-O-Graph decoder. As the name implies, it came with a key which was used to set the code combinations. (See photo at link below.) It was a premium of the Captain Midnight radio program, sponsored by Ovaltine.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2e/1949cg.jpg

All of the Captain Midnight Code-O-Graphs are fairly collectable. If this one were in Very Good to Fine condition, it would be worth around $50-75.
 
Upvote 0
Thank You PBK !!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom