gazzahk Bronze Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 1,728 Reaction score 2,594 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Does anyone know why I suddenly have to fill in a capthca anytime I try to enter treasurenet forums. It is very annoying?
Does anyone know why I suddenly have to fill in a capthca anytime I try to enter treasurenet forums. It is very annoying?
Doc Arey Bronze Member Joined Dec 23, 2011 Messages 1,633 Reaction score 1,141 Golden Thread 0 Location Occupied Shenandoah Valley of Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab 800 WHITE MXT & NEW VX3 a At Pro and a few others Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2019 #2 I don't,,
gazzahk Bronze Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 1,728 Reaction score 2,594 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Ha ha... It has stopped doing it now.. Strange..