Carbon Dating?

PaleoHunter

Nov 28, 2011
Heartland
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey all- wanted to throw this question out, has anyone ever had any material dated? Is this even an option, is it available at one of the universities in Iowa or in the midwest? If so, anyone know the cost and contact information? Might have to spend some Christmas money and get one or some of my points aged! I would love to determine that some of my collection is in fact from the paleo period...I could change my screen name! Thanks in advance.

PaleoHunter said:
I would love to determine that some of my collection is in fact from the paleo period...I could change my screen name! Thanks in advance.

I would say with no doubt that you do have Paleo points in your collection now. No need to send any off and spend money. Spend the money on some good point ID books instead or go get 1 point to bring his over to you. ;D

ahlee- good idea...1point has a small artifact library in his basement!, better yet let's see his collection!(hint, hint) He's got some dandies, woodland to paleo, he's got 'em! :icon_thumright:
Thanks for the paleo opinion as well, that's two of you with a lot more knowledge than me stating the same thing. Thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back