What's new

Carolina folks

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ETV channel out of Columbia S.C. is airing a story on Clovis in S.C. Thursday at 8pm. Not sure but may be on some of the other ETV channels (Charlotte) for those that may be interested in watching.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the insight! I watch little TV because programs like the one you mentioned are so scarce. I may have to dust the old screen off for this one!!
 
The ETV channel out of Columbia S.C. is airing a story on Clovis in S.C. Thursday at 8pm. Not sure but may be on some of the other ETV channels (Charlotte) for those that may be interested in watching.

I dont know what ETV channels are. I wonder if you can get it on Direct TV? Id like to see it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom