What's new

Carved bone and turtle shell

Glenn C

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
422
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here are a couple pieces my friend found last summer and I thought I would share.

Looks like a carved bird skull and a a turtle shell something or other..hair pin?

Snows melting here so I had the itch to view some of my friends finds.

Thought I would show this large bead I am curious of as well.

Cheers
 

Attachments

  • 1427916412466.webp
    1427916412466.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 1427916430090.webp
    1427916430090.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 1427916446958.webp
    1427916446958.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 1427916493138.webp
    1427916493138.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 1427916505029.webp
    1427916505029.webp
    32 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0
Cool artifacts.....
 
Wild Stuff...
 
Pretty neat carved stuff not sure on that bead. In picture 3 that pattern I have seen and trying to remember if it was from a turtle shell.
Cool stuff . The bead is fancy and would guess trade item but not sure.
Hopefully you will be out soon you always find some good items.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom