What's new

Cashed in my clads halves and got this......

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
Cashed in $170 in clad halves and the teller told me had some old money one of his customers brought in. Some old coin dollars and some paper money. I asked about the dollars but he said one of the other customers bought them. He did have an old 1934 $20 bill, so I bought it (for $20). It may not be silver but it is still a keeper!
 

Attachments

  • 1934 20 dollar.webp
    1934 20 dollar.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 416
Upvote 0
Very nice find. I always ask if any large bills have come in to the bank. Still searching for my 500 or 1000 dollar bills.
 
grats my oldest bill found in my change was a 1960 $10 and a 1974 $20 lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom