wildcarrot Hero Member Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 521 Reaction score 2,188 Golden Thread 0 Location SoCal Detector(s) used old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2013 #1 This was my first seven months worth of clad, rolled it up for $405.00. Added the $40.00 I got for a water damaged I-phone and bought my second detector a DFX3 on E-bay. It's been six months and the jar is getting full again...I like this hobby Upvote 0
This was my first seven months worth of clad, rolled it up for $405.00. Added the $40.00 I got for a water damaged I-phone and bought my second detector a DFX3 on E-bay. It's been six months and the jar is getting full again...I like this hobby
sask hunter Hero Member Joined Aug 26, 2013 Messages 556 Reaction score 111 Golden Thread 0 Location yorkton saskatchewan Detector(s) used bounty hunter tro/bfo ace 250 teknetics 4000 atp pro minelab ctx 3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 22, 2013 #2 It's a nice feeling to do something you love and get paid for it as well! Nice going Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
It's a nice feeling to do something you love and get paid for it as well! Nice going Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet