texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x May 2, 2010 #1 Found on a Homestead. Attachments DSCN1580.webp 192.5 KB · Views: 236 DSCN1581.webp 188 KB · Views: 219
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2010 #2 can you reduce the size of the pic? Brady Upvote 0
vhs07 Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 1,345 Reaction score 2,222 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria, Texas Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Cortez May 2, 2010 #3 I think it part of an old school desk. The part you found has part of the broken folding seat mount. BTW, I like larger pics! Much easier to see details. Upvote 0
I think it part of an old school desk. The part you found has part of the broken folding seat mount. BTW, I like larger pics! Much easier to see details.