montepollock Sr. Member Joined Jan 25, 2006 Messages 381 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location ft scott Ks Detector(s) used ,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden Sep 28, 2010 #1 I bought this cast button at a garage sale for a Buck. I don,t have abutton book\.Is This real?? Thanks,andHappy Hunting,Mont Attachments c bujtton3.webp 28.2 KB · Views: 306 c button2.webp 6.6 KB · Views: 261
I bought this cast button at a garage sale for a Buck. I don,t have abutton book\.Is This real?? Thanks,andHappy Hunting,Mont
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2010 #2 Looks real enough to me! And I'd say it was a good buy! Here are some more! http://www.civilwarbuttons.com/infantry.htm Take Care, Pete, Attachments ri0903067[1].webp 29.3 KB · Views: 277 Upvote 0
Looks real enough to me! And I'd say it was a good buy! Here are some more! http://www.civilwarbuttons.com/infantry.htm Take Care, Pete,
kyphote Hero Member Joined Jan 12, 2010 Messages 585 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used White's MXT, GPX 4800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2010 #3 Yes, looks very real. Nice find. Upvote 0
SgtJim Jr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2010 Messages 62 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Upper New York Detector(s) used Garrett Sep 29, 2010 #4 Nice find its real. Upvote 0
Tony (NC) Full Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 181 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Claremont, NC Sep 30, 2010 #5 If it will make you feel better..... I'll give you 2 bucks for it. Upvote 0
romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2010 #6 That is a dollar well spent! Upvote 0