What's new

Catch Phrases

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is nothing like a good catch phrase to get your attention.... Once you hear it, you think of a product or a show... I still love "And now for something completely different."

What is a catch phrase that is stuck in your head, if any :dontknow:
 
Paul Harvey----And here's the rest of the story!
​
 
Nike - Just do it
 
"Telling it like it is" Howard Cosell

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" Ali
 
Oops
 

Attachments

  • FART.gif
    FART.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,026
If it's in stock,we have it!
 
Which way did he go? Which way did he go?
 
"They're heeeeeerreeeeee!"

"Space...the final frontier"

"ADRIAN!...WE DID IT ADRIAN!!!"

"Book him Dano....murder one!"

"I'll be back!"

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

"I love when a plan comes together"

"Just the facts ma'am, only the facts!" and " Don't call me Shirley!" (R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen)

"Gooooooodddddd morning Vietnammmmmmmmmm!"

"Nanu nanu!"

"...phone home."

"Goodnight, Godbless, and may your God go with you."
 
Mans gotta know his limitations

Make my Day

Kiss my grits

Good night John Boy Gnewt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom