What's new

Catch up post with lots of silver

Ground Inspector

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
500
Reaction score
221
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
18" Excelerator Coil
Minelab CTX 3030
06 Smart Coil
17 Smart Coil
Garret Propointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These coins were found over two weekends in June.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0418.webp
    IMG_0418.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0419.webp
    IMG_0419.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0420.webp
    IMG_0420.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0421.webp
    IMG_0421.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 244
Upvote 20
...How the hell?
 
Awesome silvers, can't wait to see more
 
G.I.,
Now all that shows me you did some Work Swinging and Digging, nicely done!! Wow, what a bunch of great coins rescued from History's Garbage can! Thank you for sharing.......................63bkpkr
 
coin_collection.gif
Nice Ground Inspector. Thanks for sharing...
 
That would be a decent year for me amigo ...... and I'm not exaggerating - Outstanding finds ! .
 
Wow thats a really impressive haul.. Congrats.
 
Thanks everyone!
 
That is a heck of a bunch of coins for just a couple hunts... Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
I'd like to have a couple of weekends like that
 
Very nice.......I would love to have that many in a year
 
Yeah! Nice finds for a few hunts! Awesome!:icon_thumright:
 
I think I am looking in the wrong spots, :happysmiley: this is me green with envy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom