cave artifact kiddrock33

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
thanks jim ill try another one[youtube=425,350][/youtube]<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

1liquigirl

Jun 13, 2005
Bellefonte, PA
I saw your first thread about 2 years ago on this and haven't looked into your progress since. I'm so glad I found this again and that you've taken things farther. If you have time send me mail about what you've done since the start to get you to this point. I'm curious as to where you stand in opinion on what the site is at this point in time KGC or Captain Kidd, etc. Thank you for posting this, keep us posted on updates, and good luck!! :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
the first video the object appears briefly at about 1 minute into the video in the upper left quad. in the second video it only briefly appears in the first 2 seconds. if you use pause button you may see it. it is almost completely covered in sediment but 1700 era chain links are visable on top of the chest. it appears this artifact is chained in place. very interesting to see deep underground while completely protected by water cover. i have seen at least five differant artifacts that appear to be chests. all differant types. please if you can see it please tell me. if you can identify it please do. if you see anything else please tell me. if anyone knows what a british payroll box looks like please feel free to post it here.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
first few seconds it very briefly appears. under plant life lies box the chain is visable lying across the top at least three links are visable

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the latest on this?

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee