Cave Treasure? Help?

manangotay

Sep 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

We discovered this cave in the mountain forest from out of nowhere. This has 2 bonsai trees and a big carve turtle sign stone attached at the entrance of the cave. When you look at the outside view theres a big tree and below is a river. When we started digging at the cave it has lots of dump muds, sands, small and big rocks. It is definitely obvious that it's a man made operation. We also found broken piece of ceramic, sea shells and bones. For now, we stopped the operation because of financial problem. And my question is, is this a japanese treasure? We don't know if it has a treasure inside because we don't have a detector or scanner. Please also advice what those signs means and if our path of digging is the correct way or is there any other path we could also start to dig.

Thanks.

Bonsai Trees
lqq3rl4.jpg
rMhJSDh.jpg

Cave Entrance
XCj3NIw.jpg
Y8WTLAC.jpg
M4ML3LD.jpg

Turtle sign stone attached at the entrance
V8vqU3Y.jpg
owwiItQ.jpg
1ygJhSC.jpg

inside
NCeY9Br.jpg

Signs
lCbK5EK.jpg
rlNEutb.jpg
2uGItzj.jpg
Rg5JwOJ.jpg

Below is a river
jumkuQC.jpg
IEoG1b4.jpg

The Big tree at entrance of the cave
iuLkpMr.jpg
QUAXM8v.jpg

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting turtle rock also looks to be 'relatively' fresh cut/formed into the shape of a 'Turtle'. Somehow you gotta find a metal detector,someone in the nearest towns must have one.
Good info on turtle rocks/signs here .Good luck https://treasurehunt.club/meaning-of-turtle-sign/

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
what i see in some of the photos it ancient man i have no idea what island your on but a cave like that has been used by man 100% in the last 1000 years that a fact ...And i hope you realize if you found it so has many others just like you ,,,,one question is that site above 2500 foot elevation ??

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry for making so many posts but something wrong with the size of your photos its like 4 x the normal size ...I see a cave across from the road i travel every day its about 200 feet across the Ocoy river up a very very steep
hill about 300 feet a farmer has lived in that cave as long as i can remember he farms corn on that hill side he can see the small city about 5 miles away about 3 miles up this road i take my grand daughter to school which is way higher up in the mountains
the same river behind the school ...she has found a turtle and a crab ...So if my 5 year old grand daughter can see a turtle and crab so could people for the last 1000 years ...Also NPA have used the same hand dug caves made in 1945 over the years i seen that first hand ...If your
on a island that has mining well i seen hundreds of hand made holes dug in hill side ...the size cave above the ocoy river is a one man size ...the second largest cave in the world is in mabini negros there many other caves in mabini ...In cebu i remember
seeing 2 in southern cebu one was in oslob you could fit a small church in it the other cave was the next town past santandar cebu ,,,I hope this gives you some idea... And as far as i know no treasures ever found in these caves

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
RTR probably right about the turtle . And the one photo of all that loose material to me looks like modern times ...is there any natural gold in that area ? is there any rocks that looked like they were moved to big for one man to move ?
what is farmed in that area just coconuts ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread