fragmented. His friends helped him search for the kettle of money, but
they never could locate it. He said the kettle was "30 minutes east of
the church."

Upvote 1

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going to make this offer 1 last time. Is there someone in the area would like to have a look and post thier opinion WITHOUT posting details? I am not interested in Kace`s opinion, she has not looked at my info, she heard a few details and claims it to be a different story that doesn`t match. Id like to meet with someone that will actually meet and go over my story before posting propaganda like Kace.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Like it or Not...The CHURCH HOLLOW TREASURE STORY POSTED BY GLDHNTR WHICH TIES INTO CAPLINGER and OTHER SITES HAS BEEN PUBLISHED MANY TIMES. In A LOT of different books, magazines, tourism pamphlets, tv news and online plus that Video you keep referencing.

I know nothing about what you're doing, I've never seen it.. I told you I would have to see a couple coins from that period to verify I saw those and if there were bars involved a picture of you holding one would be fine. PERIOD.

You came on HERE and said you recovered CHT and Quantrill burned Nevada, in Vernon County to the ground which prompted me and a couple others to question your comments. YOU ASKED ME to verify you're recovery, said you were filthy rich, didn't care what anyone thought. But you would show me proof and sent me your number. We talked a couple times and it was pretty clear you weren't going to show me anything tangible... only what you said was proof. I hope it works out. I can't verify what I can't see.

You've posted your story all over the internet so don't start acting like its some big secret or only on Tnet.

I fail to see how showing a couple coins for verification is so wrong since you asked for verification. I know the story. I knew it before you posted anything as I'm sure many others do.

Let it go and Again.. Good Luck!

Kace

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
End the sniping at each other or a mod will and odds are high you want like it.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Kace posted she would meet with me before christmas. When christmas came i asked her to post that our meeting had been delayed, she failed to update anyone which also contributes to disbelief. Continually stating my info came from ken morrison is bogus.

I said I would meet you before Christmas...It didn't happen but if you go to my post about meeting you I said I'd post on Tnet when I was going to meet you. Did I ever post I was leaving to meet you down there after that? No I didn't and I doubt anyone thought that was discrediting you. Or was worried about it. I told you on the phone I'd let you know when I was heading down.

Let It Go

Kace

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure the legend has been posted in many forms over many years. But its just the legend...no solve.
None of my info has EVER been posted.
SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS THE 3 CROSSES REPRESENT WILLIAM CHURCH AND HIS 2 SONS.
SHOW ME WHERE IT DESCRIBES MY CORRECT HEADING OF 30 MINUTES ON THE 900 FEET.
SHOW ME WHERE IT DISCUSES THE ALPHA AND OMEGA ROCKS.
SHOW ME WHERE IT STATES ANY OF THE NAMES OF THE 3 MEN.
SHOW ME ANY ANY ANY PHOTOS OF THOSE HUNTS. MINE ARE MINE ALONE.
SHOW ME ANY KETTLE EVER FOUND, JUST RUMORS. I HAVE THE KETTLE HERE WITH ME.
IF YOU BELIEVE KEN MORRISONS STORY THEN WHY WOULD SAM AUSTIN AND CW SPRINGER DIG FOR YEARS AFTERWARDS?

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MOVING ON....ID LIKE HELP FROM SOMEONE WILLING TO LOOK AT MY PROOF AND POST THIER HONEST OPINION WITHOUT REVEALING MORE DETAILS

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I Gene Carter found the kettle. I'm currently writing the book on the church hollow treasure. I know who all 3 men were....the man that returned was not one of the 3 men...he got info from a dying man. I'm still currently in cedar county missouri. View attachment 1650130
I can be reached at [email protected]
This was a KGC cache "sentinel money" watchers of the BIG treasure....the kettle with a fortune in coins was nothing compared to the rest.
The starter in Caplinger mills points for MILES...to another map....miles to another map....miles to the buried kettle.

Is that the kettle you found it in? I may be wrong, but I believe that David Dunbar Buick didn't come up with that enameling prossess until sometime after 1887.

:icon_scratch:L.C.:dontknow:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting .. While the history of enamelware can be traced to Germany in the 1760's, it wasn't until the 1870's that a surge of "competitive creativity" began to change American kitchenware. Out of this surge came enameled goods with spattered, speckled, and splashed enamel. The best-known brands, especially the granite and agate ware names, held onto a strong position into the 20th century. Your pot would fall in this range, and most definitely post dates the Civil War.

Yes, I agree 100%:icon_thumright:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I reckon I was. Until I remembered I had seen them pics and heard this story somewhere before. Did a little back trackin and figgered out where.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...reasure-hunting-condensed-56.html#post5423562

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-james-2-other-treasure-wakenda-missouri.html

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/277447-i-found-treasue.html

Now I'm of a mind this is jest another tale like the rest of 'em. All gristle, no meat. Makin any ground on the Beale debacle yet?

Good luck with yer book.

Insert winking Cass picture here....LMAO!:icon_thumleft:

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
You gotta stop comparing me to ken morroson. The only similarity is the fact he thought it went on for miles and was not on the auston farm. Ken morrison HAS NEVER posted ANY of my info.
Now you are not only discrediting me, but you are posting info i relayed to you over the phone in preparation of our meeting. You were asked not to share my info, thats for me to do. You now have NO RESPECT FROM ME, you are breaking our agreement. I told you i was willing to prove the kettle. But as far as the "vault"....i will no longer discuss the vault. My claim as of right now is ONLY the kettle of gold coins.
BE WARNED....KACE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED, SHE ONLY WANTS TO SHOW EVERYONE INCLUDING THE GOVERNMENT AND IRS THAT TAXES NEED TO BE PAID. SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR AGREEMENTS, SHE WILL HOLD NO SECRETS...SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.
FACT IS SHE IS NOW GIVING OUT INFO SHE AGREED NOT TO DISCLOSE.
I AM NOT KEN MORRISON, NOR HAVE I EVER MET HIM. HIS STORY IS NOT LIKE MINE, ALL MY INFO AND PICS ARE NEW.
NOBODY HAS EVER POSTED THESE CLUES.

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church hollow

Is that the kettle you found it in? I may be wrong, but I believe that David Dunbar Buick didn't come up with that enameling prossess until sometime after 1887.

:icon_scratch:L.C.:dontknow:

This is not american enamelware, its older

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What makes you think this kettle is american enamelware? Its older, its imported. Just because it was found here dont mean it was made here. American enamelware was not like this.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
What makes you think this kettle is american enamelware? Its older, its imported. Just because it was found here dont mean it was made here. American enamelware was not like this.

I am asking how you know that? What reference are you using to validate your claim? So far you have provided nothing.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church hollow

I am asking how you know that? What reference are you using to validate your claim? So far you have provided nothing.

So you are saying i should post my whole book here?
Not gunna happen
A fraud would have backed down and hid by now
I GENE CARTER SOLVED CHURCH HOLLOW AND RECOVERED THE KETTLE OF GOLD

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So do you all believe the legend is a HOAX? Do you think it had been found prior to me? Wheres that proof? If you dont believe legends can be solved and caches found...why read posts on this site?
I solved the church hollow treasure legend. The kettle is NOT american.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
So you are saying i should post my whole book here?
Not gunna happen
A fraud would have backed down and hid by now
I GENE CARTER SOLVED CHURCH HOLLOW AND RECOVERED THE KETTLE OF GOLD

I could care less about your "book!" All I am asking is what proof you can offer as to the origins and date of the pot.. simple as that... I don't care where you found it, how you found it, if you found it, or anything else about it. If you can't provide any solid proof or references about your claim to the age or origins the pot, it makes your whole story nothing more than a fantasy.

Bugoutbusman

Nov 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Church hollow

I could care less about your "book!" All I am asking is what proof you can offer as to the origins and date of the pot.. simple as that... I don't care where you found it, how you found it, if you found it, or anything else about it. If you can't provide any solid proof or references about your claim to the age or origins the pot, it makes your whole story nothing more than a fantasy.

I will have it looked at this week and post info on the kettle.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks HBP...I have no clue what's going on here. I really don't know how to verify anything I don't see.

I asked to see just 2 coins in a public place for both of us. The Sheriffs Office was fine with me. If he didn't want to show the KGC vault at Caplinger he said he found, which I understand that... He said we could go there but not down in it. I had no desire to repel into a cave....just a photo of him holding a bar was fine and I could say I saw that. He didn't want to do either, just the How he did it which to me...doesn't show a conclusion and I didn't believe it would satisfy anyone here.

The article I posted from Morrison in the paper is what Bug told me. Morrisons story here is under KenJMor I think it is and KenMor along with Hadji?? something on Tnet. Those links Kentuck put up will lead you to the stories then follow his posts.

I really do hope he did solve this legend by recovery.

If you can't find the names or stories let me know and I'll get the exact names.

You're right, I'm not hurt in the least...I had even told him on the phone of a site off a creek by where he said he was parked. I do hope he is successful.

Thanks Again!
Kace

Thanks! I am looking at the threads. Kind of a dive down a rabbit hole :) I'm going to watch the documentary also.
One problem with legends and tales I see is the way people embellish a story before passing it on. Or leaving parts out, confusing names, dates.
I am looking forward to see how this particular story ends.
Do you know of any good books concerning Missouri history and treasures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread