A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
We've already agreed that the "Sentinels" are real and are very active. Just ask sdcfia, he knows A LOT MORE than he'd have us believe.

Did you read some of his detailed previous posts about sentinels? If you did you'd know that this guy has to know by association. "It takes one to know one" they say.

Then you start sounding a lot like him and his buddy so i'd say there's a good chance that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

Well, here's one thing I do know. Your gang refuses to verify in any way your "fool-proof methods" of locating "hidden Spanish treasure caches" for the usual reasons - a shield against bad guys, security from the IRS, yada, yada. Got to be careful, you know. Fine.

On the other hand, you either directly, or by thinly-veiled allegations, constantly bleat about sandy1 - the "living legend" - whose "proven methods" of retrieving "vault treasure" will make "everyone rich". Wink, jab. So the message I'm getting is that your gang has recovered who knows how many Spanish vault treasures (big, big money, eh? Wink, jab), even though we have to deny it so that The Man won't bother us. Otherwise, of course, we could show you all kinds of good stuff: why the Spanish were there, the clues they left, where their clues led us, where we dug, the vault we found in situ, and the loot inside. Would make great YouTube videos, step by step. But, you know, we can't - The Man.

Question. If your intimated stories were true, why in the world would you be posting these thinly-veiled claims of recovered millions on a public forum in the first place? If your stories were true, despite your "implied denials (lack of verification)", don't you reckon they would ring The Man's bell nonetheless? Just asking.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The Only purpose of this entire thread is to find and identify the markers that lead to treasure and I believe I have done that. Proving what was found after following these markers is not part of the deal, like it or not.
Besides no matter how much proof I show, the same people who want the proof would never go out and look for any of these treasures anyways.( I know this because I have already given the instructions on how to find the treasures and they are not using it, proof is not going to make them get off their butts any faster)

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, here's one thing I do know. Your gang refuses to verify in any way your "fool-proof methods" of locating "hidden Spanish treasure caches" for the usual reasons - a shield against bad guys, security from the IRS, yada, yada. Got to be careful, you know. Fine.

Sorry, the only way to prove it is for one to get off their backsides, hit the ground and search.

I do it every day. I have law enforcement AND bail bondsmen come to me and ask how to find folks they are looking for. You have to get your hands dirty. You have to get away from the computer screen, and most of all (very important) rely on what you have learned --- whether from someone more experienced or your own experience.

You can come here and complain, accuse, disrespect, or show the results of YOUR test.

Don't want to test your theory? Well, these guys and gals do every day. They have the courage and determination you apparently lack sitting in your ivory towers.

If cache hunting isn't your cup of tea, that's cool. Just can't figure out how you get enjoyment insulting the folks who do enjoy it.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Question. If your intimated stories were true, why in the world would you be posting these thinly-veiled claims of recovered millions on a public forum in the first place? If your stories were true, despite your "implied denials (lack of verification)", don't you reckon they would ring The Man's bell nonetheless? Just asking.

Nah, that's a generational thing. You evidently hang around with too many Gen-Xers and Millennials.

The "greatest generation" would have reminded you: "Loose Lips Sink Ships!"

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... proof is not going to make them get off their butts any faster ....

On the contrary: The world will beat a path to the door of the fellow who makes a better mousetrap. The md'ing world rushes to buy the machines that they see their buddy is spanking them with.

And how does the consumer market know a mousetrap is "better" ? And how do they know their buddy is "spanking" them ? Simple: PROOF. When a person sees the results of the device or system being promoted, then the consumer world DOES INDEED "get off their butts" faster to implement.

Last edited:

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
So the message I'm getting is that your gang has recovered who knows how many Spanish vault treasures (big, big money, eh? Wink, jab)
I personally can't make that claim in all honesty, and I can't speak for anyone else. The ONLY thing I claim is that the information about the specific treasure markers, boulders, alignments, and compass bearings are ALL VERIFIABLE by anyone who chooses to go out and take a look for themselves.

Otherwise, of course, we could show you all kinds of good stuff: why the Spanish were there, the clues they left, where their clues led us, where we dug, the vault we found in situ, and the loot inside. Would make great YouTube videos, step by step. But, you know, we can't - The Man.
As far as I know you DID get that already in Sandy's treasure vault guide. All EXCEPT the vault in situ and what was inside.

OBVIOUSLY and I bet you're "THE MAN'S" butler. So far we can see what it's done to MANY on this forum who are viciously attacking the information without ever having put it to the test. SENTINELS in my humble opinion. This information has spread around the world thanks to the internet. Just because a few of us are posting doesn't mean THOUSANDS of others aren't out applying this info and I can bet my lunch money that's exactly what's been happening ever since the information was first disclosed 9 months ago.

Jakeellison82

Jul 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any help????????
IMG_0438.JPG IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0266.JPG IMG_0404.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I have compiled a good list of Real Treasure Markers, that lead to and mark treasure Vaults and Storages

Nobody ever gave me any Information that ever led me to a treasure, that is why I am sharing, because I don't want anybody else to have to go through over half their adult lives to collect this information like I had to.

So here in the 1st line, is stated the clear reason for the thread. The compilation of a
'good list' of Real Treasure Markers, that lead to & mark treasure Vaults & Storages.

Goes on to say:"I don't want anybody else to have to go through over half their
adult lives to collect this information like I had to."

To help other hunters looking at similar markers. Note: No implied guarantee of getting rich.

Those of us, who have enjoyed the info, correlating with what we had previously, &
continue to see in the field, have used the info at our own places of interest, & found
the various similarities of markers in shape, style, composition & apparent purpose...

This has been quite an enjoyable experience, surely for me. Taking the discovery
& understanding to the next level, has been a treasure in itself, & will continue
to be, whether I ever find & study anything other than the markers or not.

No one ever gave this kinda' info, that made as much sense out in the field.
I accidentally found an area, that bears several similar markers to those in
the guide sandy has worked & provided. I don't recall him ever asking for
anything, other than people in different parts of the country sharing pics,
to confirm his belief that the same work was done all across the country.

So, though my pics are not the exact type, or the best, I've shared a few.
They have not always been commented on, liked or approved by sandy1.
I consider this a good learning process, though I have perceived as much
at times from what was not commented on, as what was. So I now know
to look for specific things. What they mean, & what next to look for...

That's a specific guideline, not some of the ridiculous, preposterous
mocking of the info & process that some of you 'ol armchair warriors
have propagated. But there'll most likely NOT ever be anything else
shown to anyone of you in this forum, if anyone were to really find
something. For all of the logical reasons already hashed over & more.
That is other than sandy's avatar, possibly some marker pics to view.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Jake, I can see that your looking for signs carved into the rock, unfortunately that is not what I have experience with, most of my markers are in the shape of something using the outside edges of the full rocks, I have seen some markers that were carved in but I don't see any on your cliff faces or rock, if there are carvings they are not well defined from what I can see. sorry.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS, the one marker you showed with the hole through it that lights up the rock down below is most definitely a treasure sign, the hole is always used to indicate a storage.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
CDS, the one marker you showed with the hole through it that lights up the rock down below is most definitely a treasure sign, the hole is always used to indicate a storage.

Fascinating! So the hole can be on a boulder vertically OR horizontally but it always means storage? Awesome.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Normally out here the hole is at the beginning of a mountain range or a trail, I will go out and get some pictures for you guys here in a week or so, I have been wanting to get a picture of two shaft signs I recently found also, I guess its time to get the old Motorcycle out and go on a picture hunting trip.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Why can't a "hole in a rock" be random ? Why does it indicate "storage" . Even if the hole is Un-Canny, why can't it still be random coincidence ? Why must it mean "treasure" ?

How about this: is this likeness of John F Kennedy "random" or "purposed" ? :

https://onlyinhawaii.org/jfk-profile-rock-maui-hawaii/

Think hard now ...........

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom_in_CA,

Most experienced hunters that are familiar with markers actually
carved by the hands of men, however abstract, subtle or weathered,
have learned to recognize the difference in natural, obvious though
perplexingly fantastic shapes carved by the elements. It's a very
nice, interesting example you shared, though totally in another
category other than Spanish treasure markers. That if not done
secretly by someone when no one was looking, is a marvel of
nature. However, the shapes of rocks, boulders that are well
known to have been used by previous treasure seekers, with
or without holes, are noticeably made to mean something
much different than a past American president.

If I still lived in the great state of CA, I'd scout around the
hills of the Sierra's. For solid gold coins w/no holes, of course...:laughing7:

Last edited:

Jakeellison82

Jul 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, point taken. Im new at this thread thing. Was out in the desert and wanted info before I dug further and didn't know where to turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, start YOUR OWN THREAD to get help with your site.

You have some interesting images that would best be on their own thread.

CDX,I asked him to post his pictures to see if I could see anything in them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread