What's new

Celt and bannerstone

cool new finds.
 
Great finds - makes a good day of hunting
 
SOOO AWESOME TONY!!!
 
These are a couple other things. That is a copper "sewing needle" to the upper left of the mortar. It's not just an awl, but has a slot in it for threading. The round piece of copper is a bracelet.
The bird's head pipe is made of stone. We have still found no pottery on the site, which is very telling.


View attachment 1411688

View attachment 1411689

View attachment 1411690
 
Oops, forgot one thing. Well, two things. I thought this was humorous, and a stroke of good luck. We found two atlatl bar weights, one intact and the other broken. The broken piece was 10 feet away. As many broken points as I've found, I've never found the "other" half!


View attachment 1411691
View attachment 1411692
 
Oops, forgot one thing. Well, two things. I thought this was humorous, and a stroke of good luck. We found two atlatl bar weights, one intact and the other broken. The broken piece was 10 feet away. As many broken points as I've found, I've never found the "other" half!


View attachment 1411691
View attachment 1411692

Keep Killing It Buddy! Sent you a message this a.m..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom