What's new

cen tech pinpointer

trixster

Full Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mount Savage Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I got a Cen Tech pinpointer today took it out for about an hour seems that the sensitivity is hard to set too sensitive and it goes off just holding it in the air and with a small turn of the knob you have to be almost against the object to get a signal ...is this normal for pinpointers ? Thanks . HH
 
Many pinpointers have a range of 1 to 1 1/2 inches. The CenTech is among them. This is useful in that beings that it alerts so closely, you know that when it alerts the item being dug or detected is within that range.

Mike
 
I have one of those but, don't use it much. However, when using it I always hold it in the air, turn the sensitivity up until it starts beeping, then adjust the sensitivity down to the point where the beeping stops. I find it's good for a little over an inch.
 
They have a 90 day warranty. If you can't get it adjusted to work correctly, give them a call and they will replace it.

Jeff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom