What's new

Cen-Tech Pinpointer

bmacd88

Greenie
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
BH Quick Draw 2
Cen-Tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If anybody else is like me and on a very tight budget right now, you can get a Cen-Tech Pinpointer from Harbor Freight for 15 bucks this weekend. There is a 25% off 3 day only coupon online that can be printed out and brought to the store.
 
I have one as a loaner, it's got more range than the BH pinpointer. It will work until you can afford a better one. You will need to spend at least $89 to get a good one (Retail Price).
 
I had a friend pick one up for me last year when he was on holiday (to have one posted to OZ cost $60.00! Ouch!) I wish he had picked up two for me. Anyhow it is the first pin pointer I have used and I love it, it will find the coins and tiny pieces of metal. Yes it may be a tad clunky but for the price it can't be bettered and if you feel like you want to hack/mod it, there are a number of really good modifications for it on the web.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom