Pennyworth Bronze Member Joined Jan 1, 2006 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 May 4, 2008 #1 Is this a cud error,and if so how often are these found in circulation? It's the only one I've found so far. Attachments c2.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 297 Upvote 0
Is this a cud error,and if so how often are these found in circulation? It's the only one I've found so far.
I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2008 #2 You bet that's a cud (aka, major die break) and a beauty, PW! I've only ever found two penny cuds. Nice find!
You bet that's a cud (aka, major die break) and a beauty, PW! I've only ever found two penny cuds. Nice find!
G GPURS Hero Member Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 690 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. of Atlanta May 4, 2008 #3 Looks like a true cud to me! Congratulations! I've looked at a lot of cents, and not found a nice cud. HH, Gpurs...
Looks like a true cud to me! Congratulations! I've looked at a lot of cents, and not found a nice cud. HH, Gpurs...
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil May 4, 2008 #4 Super find Pennyworth congrats on that cud error
E Emperor Findus Cladius Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2004 Messages 1,831 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Detector(s) used Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2008 #5 Very nice cud. In years of CRHing, I have only found two, one penny and one nickel, they are very uncommon.
Very nice cud. In years of CRHing, I have only found two, one penny and one nickel, they are very uncommon.
cyberdan Silver Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 4,599 Reaction score 2,232 Golden Thread 0 Location Very Northern Left Coast Detector(s) used XLT & Bigfoot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2008 #6 I found something like that this weekend. I knew it was a mint error but the cent look like road kill so I buried it.
I found something like that this weekend. I knew it was a mint error but the cent look like road kill so I buried it.