coincollector101
Hero Member
Hey Everyone,
I had the Most Amazing Find of my Life!!!
This Real old guy drove threw the Drive threw and asked if we could take alot of pennies.
With a Huge Smile on my Face.....
I ran out the Door to help him.....LOL
He had a Huge Bucket full.
I looked down into the Bucket and saw tons of wheats....
I started running the coin on our Cummins Jetsort Machine..
I Started Picking Wheats out of it and soon Saw that there was two many to pick out!!!
At that Point I threw all in the hopper and let them go..Praying the Bag would Fill up.
so I could Buy it.
Sure enough It did I was Freaking out I had such a "High" it was Intense.
I Bought it as soon as the Guy left and Opened it up and started going threw it at work....HEHE
I came Home and me and dad sorted them There is 1350 of them Tons of them old and Lots of Nice bu-au!!
Plus All the Coins that were not Wheats where Copper

There is also 1/4th a bag from what I ran in the hopper Im Hopeing someone brings Lots of pennies in..
I was Hopeing to Find some Ih. But There was None.
I got a Theory on why. Tell me if you agree.
This Guy was 70-80 Years old.
Im Guessing He was a collector of some sort years ago.. For him Being that Old would make indian Heads "Weird and rare" Compared to Wheats "What He Grew up with"
Just like 1959-2007 coins did not mean anything to me I just collected wheats and older coins.
Thats before I started saving copper...
Just a theory on that...
Happy Hunting,
CC
I had the Most Amazing Find of my Life!!!
This Real old guy drove threw the Drive threw and asked if we could take alot of pennies.
With a Huge Smile on my Face.....
I ran out the Door to help him.....LOL
He had a Huge Bucket full.
I looked down into the Bucket and saw tons of wheats....
I started running the coin on our Cummins Jetsort Machine..
I Started Picking Wheats out of it and soon Saw that there was two many to pick out!!!
At that Point I threw all in the hopper and let them go..Praying the Bag would Fill up.
so I could Buy it.
Sure enough It did I was Freaking out I had such a "High" it was Intense.
I Bought it as soon as the Guy left and Opened it up and started going threw it at work....HEHE
I came Home and me and dad sorted them There is 1350 of them Tons of them old and Lots of Nice bu-au!!
Plus All the Coins that were not Wheats where Copper

There is also 1/4th a bag from what I ran in the hopper Im Hopeing someone brings Lots of pennies in..
I was Hopeing to Find some Ih. But There was None.
I got a Theory on why. Tell me if you agree.
This Guy was 70-80 Years old.
Im Guessing He was a collector of some sort years ago.. For him Being that Old would make indian Heads "Weird and rare" Compared to Wheats "What He Grew up with"
Just like 1959-2007 coins did not mean anything to me I just collected wheats and older coins.
Thats before I started saving copper...
Just a theory on that...
Happy Hunting,
CC
Upvote
0








