What's new

Challenge to ALL YOU VIDEO MAKERS !!!!

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,264
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We thank you for making all these wonderful videos. As you all know the secret to finding a good target is putting the coil over it. We have heard a lot of people say they took there new machine out and WHAM it finds items in a pounded out area. Being 2 inches or so off a target can mean a goood find or possibly not. What would be KEWL would be for someone to take there new machine ojutg to a pounded out place and hit a few good targets or more. Then mark each target with lets say a golf Tee, Then either you or someone else go over the golf tee and see if there old machine or machines can hit the target. KIf youj can do that please post it here for us to see .
 
I have done that comparing and Equinox 800 to Deus I with HF coil. I was with a friend last year and one of us would find a target, the other would come over and see if they could hear it and vice versa. No video, however the place has been pounded for years and is iron infested with nails. We found a total of 6 non ferrous items. The Deus sniffed out all six. The Equinox found 5 of the 6.

The other day I was with someone at an iron infested house site. He had the Deus I, I had the Deus II. Of ten targets, the Deus II found all 10, the Deus I with HF coil found 9 of ten.
 
Last edited:
I'll throw my Tesoro Compadre in the truck the next outing.
When I find a nice high tone down deep with my NOX, I'll grab the Tesore and film how both of them sound.

I'll guess the Tesoro will sound on all the Equinox finds, but I'll also say that finding that high tone with the NOX would be way easier than finding it with the Tesoro.

Happy hunting.....
 
We thank you for making all these wonderful videos. As you all know the secret to finding a good target is putting the coil over it. We have heard a lot of people say they took there new machine out and WHAM it finds items in a pounded out area. Being 2 inches or so off a target can mean a goood find or possibly not. What would be KEWL would be for someone to take there new machine ojutg to a pounded out place and hit a few good targets or more. Then mark each target with lets say a golf Tee, Then either you or someone else go over the golf tee and see if there old machine or machines can hit the target. KIf youj can do that please post it here for us to see .
Adding their GUESS of metal, size/shape + Depth.....WITHOUT digging up the item,
with a THIRD person digging up the object....!
That would be a good test of BOTH the man and the MACHINE...!
What do you say...?
 
In our case, we guessed brass on all the targets and were right. These were hunted out Civil War camps, so only tiny lead and some brass is left with the nails.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom