What's new

Chambers County, Texas

Lone Star

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
497
Reaction score
934
Golden Thread
0
Location
North of the Balcones Escarpment
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ya'll. Looking to expand my horizons in Chambers County the next few months. I'm looking to explore some different Texas colonial era camps or sites. I know a lot of indian sites, and some historic sites, but looking for something different. Anybody want to share and buddie up this winter that knows the area, holler at me.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0171.webp
    IMG_0171.webp
    907.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Map of Smith Point.webp
    Map of Smith Point.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0965 (640x480).webp
    IMG_0965 (640x480).webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0962 (640x480).webp
    IMG_0962 (640x480).webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 141
Good luck in your research and hunt. Chambers County is on the wrong side of Houston for me.
 
HORSESHOE NAIL AND ARROW POINT AND A , NEET I THINK COVER FOR A LOCK OR PENDULLUM WEIGHT FOR A CLOCK ....NICE....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom