CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 28, 2013 Thread Owner #1 On my end when I go in to edit it shows my correction but on the main page it still shows up as the original thread title. Can I change it or does a mod need to do it? I want to change it from James Island to Johns Island.
On my end when I go in to edit it shows my correction but on the main page it still shows up as the original thread title. Can I change it or does a mod need to do it? I want to change it from James Island to Johns Island.
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2013 #2 Only the mods can change the title...consider it done.
SADS 669 Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 2,462 Reaction score 3,744 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island, Bahamas Detector(s) used Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jul 28, 2013 #3 Hey RR, How does a person become a charter member who do you pay and how much, what benefits are available ( if any of course)? Thanks for all you do. Kevin
Hey RR, How does a person become a charter member who do you pay and how much, what benefits are available ( if any of course)? Thanks for all you do. Kevin
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 28, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Thank you River Rat.
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2013 #5 Kevin, let Mods know if this doesn't work for you. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/payments.php
SADS 669 Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 2,462 Reaction score 3,744 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island, Bahamas Detector(s) used Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jul 28, 2013 #6 RR, I tried to do the charter member thing and it said I had invalid currency, I do use pay pal though. Thanks for any help Kevin
RR, I tried to do the charter member thing and it said I had invalid currency, I do use pay pal though. Thanks for any help Kevin