🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax

Attachments

• IMG_8111.JPG
    IMG_8111.JPG
    398.4 KB · Views: 192
Upvote 18
You put yourself in some great places buddy. Nice work on a great looking group of coins

That's so cool. I know it may not be a big deal on your side of the pond but a hammered British silver over here is big news. Congrats

That coin is 53 years older than my city, which sort of started with the establishment of Mission San Antonio de Valero, which came to be known as the Alamo. Great find...

Excellent finds Rob congrats

Excellent Robert! I found one of those with the same date 2-3 years ago, and it the only one I've ever dug. Those babies re hard to come by, and yours looks to be in great shape. WTG, and congrats on the silvers too!!

121313f.JPG

121313g.JPG

Wow, those are so cool! Congratulations on such old finds! Excellent treasures!

Nice one Bill, I think they're harder to find your side of the pond. Here's some pictures of it cleaned. Robert.

Attachments

• IMG_8112.JPG
    IMG_8112.JPG
    246.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8113.JPG
    IMG_8113.JPG
    258 KB · Views: 83
Excellent Robert! I found one of those with the same date 2-3 years ago, and it the only one I've ever dug. Those babies re hard to come by, and yours looks to be in great shape. WTG, and congrats on the silvers too!!

View attachment 1313510

View attachment 1313511

Not surprised its the same date, as the most common, its the date I would have guessed.

I like the shortcross better, Rob.

Very nice! Good job!

SCD

Some amazing coins! Thanks for sharing.

Nice one Bill, I think they're harder to find your side of the pond. Here's some pictures of it cleaned. Robert.

Came out lovely Robert. And the detail on that jetton is exceptional!

Very nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back