What's new

Charmed Im Sure

Captain PopTop

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charmed I'm Sure

2nd Charm this week and their chains eluded me, 14k 2.1 grams , I don't know what kind of stone it is but it changes color a little when you hold it at different angles. I was in a rip current all day out across from johns pass all by my lonesome along with the depositors, something tells me it was bought at one of those shops across the street, put in about 4 hours bunch of change and the usual garbage. H.H. Capt.


DSC03764.webpDSC03756.webpDSC03762.webpDSC03753.webp
 
Upvote 0
That is a most beautiful pendant!:wav:

Lorraine
 
Nice looking charm...great find CPT...congrats.
 
that is soooo pretty!! I'll bet you can easily sell it! I'd offer to buy it if I didn't already have a turtle pendant. congrats
 
im just so happy that it weighed 2 grams, some of these finds you just cant sell, all of my family got my number , theirs 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th, & 5th Dibbs before it goes off to the refinery Guess what number I am ? ..rarely 1st and if it goes I keep the $$$$, thank you !!! , the x-cal is still taking me to school, just wish my body could keep up with it, it was great going some place new even though it was a tuff day in the rip current some of these tourist parents going out in a rip current like that with 1 & 2 yr olds on top of a boogy board with their children was upsetting me you could feel the water ripping past your legs, one kid got sucked threw the rocks but was a good swimmer and she made it back around, all that money madeira bch makes off them tourist you think they throw out at least a life guard stand their, I guess that's the Dad in me worring about kids
 
Last edited:
Soooo pretty!
 
Black opal. Very nice find!
 
I am really leaning toward it being a "Color Changing Tanzanite"~
 
im just so happy that it weighed 2 grams, some of these finds you just cant sell, all of my family got my number , theirs 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th, & 5th Dibbs before it goes off to the refinery Guess what number I am ? ..rarely 1st and if it goes I keep the $$$$, thank you !!! , the x-cal is still taking me to school, just wish my body could keep up with it, it was great going some place new even though it was a tuff day in the rip current some of these tourist parents going out in a rip current like that with 1 & 2 yr olds on top of a boogy board with their children was upsetting me you could feel the water ripping past your legs, one kid got sucked threw the rocks but was a good swimmer and she made it back around, all that money madeira bch makes off them tourist you think they throw out at least a life guard stand their, I guess that's the Dad in me worring about kids

LOL I know what you mean. My ring I found went on the brides finger and guess what it FIT! NICE FINDS!
 
Excellent and really nice looking pendant. Congratulations on a great find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom