What's new

Charter member info ?

Mine Shaft

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
1,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
How long dose it take to update my status to "Charter Member" ??? submitted payment on 07/27/19.
 
Once the check clears I bet.
 
Patience grasshopper, anytime now
 
How long dose it take to update my status to "Charter Member" ??? submitted payment on 07/27/19.
tn_metal_detector.gif
Sorry for the delay - I have notified ADMIN - should hear something shortly.
 
Last edited:
How long dose it take to update my status to "Charter Member" submitted payment on 07/27/19.

Hi haility, Why do you need to reply what i said ??? hope you have a good answer.
 
Oh goodie! Another new member to put on the clubhouse clean up detail!:icon_thumright:
 
How long dose it take to update my status to "Charter Member" submitted payment on 07/27/19.
tn_metal_detector.gif
Sorry for the delay - I have notified ADMIN.
 
How long dose it take to update my status to "Charter Member" submitted payment on 07/27/19.

Haility you do understand pay pal isn't immediate, a payment is sent from paypal to the vendor.
 
With all due respect, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a response :laughing7: :sadsmiley:
 
Last edited:
I am usually notified within minutes of the payer ordering the payment that I have received a payment from PayPal.
 
I am usually notified within minutes of the payer ordering the payment that I have received a payment from PayPal.


I worked for company that accepted Paypal, there were many times we were waiting on payment from paypal and could not ship item till payment was received. It didnt happen a lot, but it did happened couple times a month.
 
With all due respect, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a response :laughing7: :sadsmiley:

I re-read my last comment and just realized it could be misconstrued.

My point being the only person awaiting Charter Membership is the OP.

Haility was just repeating content (as it has done for the last 26 messages).
 
I re-read my last comment and just realized it could be misconstrued. My point being the only person awaiting Charter Membership is the OP. Haility was just repeating content (as it has done for the last 26 messages).
tn_metal_detector.gif
Just sent a PM to haility see if he is waiting.
 
My bad, checked my balance thought wrong lol. Moneys on the way thanks vpnavy.
 
Now its all good lol. Thank you T-Net.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom