Charter member info ?

Patience grasshopper, anytime now

How long dose it take to update my status to "Charter Member" ??? submitted payment on 07/27/19.
tn_metal_detector.gif
Sorry for the delay - I have notified ADMIN - should hear something shortly.

Last edited:
Oh goodie! Another new member to put on the clubhouse clean up detail!:icon_thumright:

How long dose it take to update my status to "Charter Member" submitted payment on 07/27/19.

Haility you do understand pay pal isn't immediate, a payment is sent from paypal to the vendor.

With all due respect, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a response :laughing7: :sadsmiley:

Last edited:
I am usually notified within minutes of the payer ordering the payment that I have received a payment from PayPal.

I am usually notified within minutes of the payer ordering the payment that I have received a payment from PayPal.

I worked for company that accepted Paypal, there were many times we were waiting on payment from paypal and could not ship item till payment was received. It didnt happen a lot, but it did happened couple times a month.

With all due respect, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a response :laughing7: :sadsmiley:

I re-read my last comment and just realized it could be misconstrued.

My point being the only person awaiting Charter Membership is the OP.

Haility was just repeating content (as it has done for the last 26 messages).

I re-read my last comment and just realized it could be misconstrued. My point being the only person awaiting Charter Membership is the OP. Haility was just repeating content (as it has done for the last 26 messages).
tn_metal_detector.gif
Just sent a PM to haility see if he is waiting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back