What's new

Charter membership questions

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How much a year and what payment options are available
 
I think it's $20 a year and they accept Paypal. Up near the top of the page click on "the hunt starts here" and then Charter membership. That will explain it. Well worth the $20 if you ask me. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
What do you get for $20 a year besides the fact that you can say your a charter member?
 
I wish you could trade silver for charter memberships;)
 
Yeah trading silver would be cool. I cruised the site for a while and figured I was getting 20 bucks worth. You get a few extra features as a Charter Member but I joined cause I liked the site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom