M mensite Jr. Member Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 250 Jan 6, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I thought there was some where we could chat on tnet
S seger98 Guest Jan 6, 2009 #2 There is, it's called the chat up top of the page, but from what I understand you need to have 100 posts to get into it!
There is, it's called the chat up top of the page, but from what I understand you need to have 100 posts to get into it!
Eu_citzen Gold Member Joined Sep 19, 2006 Messages 6,488 Reaction score 2,111 Golden Thread 0 Location Sweden Detector(s) used White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus. Primary Interest: Prospecting Jan 6, 2009 #3 seger98 said: There is, it's called the chat up top of the page, but from what I understand you need to have 100 posts to get into it! Click to expand...
seger98 said: There is, it's called the chat up top of the page, but from what I understand you need to have 100 posts to get into it! Click to expand...