Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Going to make myself a couple more of these as my first prospecting trip of the year in just a week away, can't wait, for under a dollar each though you just can't go wrong

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
made myself another 2 of these last night so I'm covered incase I loose one or a seal breaks, for less than a buck, why not ehh...

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I'm off for my first prospecting trip of the year this week so should be able to try these out when I find some nice bedrock cracks

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I got out over the weekend and this little sucker tool worked a treat, certainly will be taking it again with me and if anyone wants to see how its made, the links here https://youtu.be/1fRk9zYHOOg

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have been using this set-up for years, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

A GOLDEN SUMMER 3.JPG

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
yeah, this is just a cheaper way to do it, has anyone tried making one yet?

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When I first started watching your video, I didn't know what to expect, but you've developed a clever little idea from ordinary, readily available items, and you're right that it's cheap to make to boot.

Good luck with it, and thanks for posting your video as it's a great idea for people with very limited funds that want some low-tech inexpensive equipment to get started with.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Thans, it's a really cheap and easy tool to make and use. I like to try and replicate things that would cost a fortune to buy in a prospectors shop as cheap as possible and I've also made manual gold pumps, hand cranked trommels, miller tables etc (all on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmAzKcxuOP85BNDdPxwxbg ) and am always thinking of the next thing I could make

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i like your channel! Your accent alone makes me want to move to the UK.

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha, thanks Duckwalk, I've wondered how my "Northern" accent comes across to Americans etc as I don't have the typical "Londoner" posh accent which I'm sure most people presume people from the UK have as I'm at pretty much the opposite end of the country to London. Glad you like the videos though, feel free to share them and pass them about to get them to a wider audience :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread