What's new

Cheap pin pointer

Bubba88

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently my shead was broken into...they took my metal detector witch was an A/ T Pro...my canvass case it was in all my metal detector tools.pin pointer..and everything..tools... fishing rods.....I was wondering what is a good cheap pinpoiner
 
There's no good cheap pinpointer, sorry.

I tried, and I wasted my money on brand X. Get the Garrett carrot.
 
Yeah. I tried a couple cheap ones aren’t worth it. I managed to get a garret propointer for what I think was a good price used on eBay and was in really nice shape barely used. For less than half the price of a new one.
 
Cheap pin pointers are great.... I'm on my 4th one in 18 months... All that unboxing, high pitched screeching beeps, using an energizer max in a single hunt !!.. Brilliant stuff..:BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom