What's new

Up cycled Pin Pointer Caps

IHC656

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
345
Reaction score
1,961
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was thinking about buying a protective cap for my pin pointer. Then I noticed the protective caps for our tooling that we always throw away at work looked to be about the right size for a pin pointer.
I took a few home and they fit great!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7147.webp
    IMG_7147.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 89
I was thinking about buying a protective cap for my pin pointer. Then I noticed the protective caps for our tooling that we always throw away at work looked to be about the right size for a pin pointer.
I took a few home and they fit great!
Red cap sale coming soon.
Well done on the re-purpose
 
Red cap sale coming soon.
Well done on the re-purpose
Thanks..
I will gladly hand these out to any detectorist in my area. I saved about a mason jar full of these. I’ll never use them all myself.
Allegan county Michigan…
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom