What's new

Check em out

Nappy701

Full Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
149
Reaction score
146
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any clue what these are worth and possible any info on them.

image-4002255722.webp



image-612586025.webp



image-3307294176.webp



image-1725987803.webp



image-2002330790.webp



image-4084274328.webp



image-4194748586.webp



image-2619087576.webp
 
Upvote 0
metal_detector.gif
And you found them where?
 
All but the flint reduction piece are completely natural stones.
Somthing or someone broke that one.
No value at all..unless someone needs some ballast in a small sailboat.
 
Last edited:
Nice stone shoe. When I saw your post my first reaction was......here comes the rocks. Sure enough I wasnt disappointed.
 
The only piece I see that might be something is in pic #6. That may be a Nutting Stone. It looks like it has had the hole pecked into it. All of the others are natural, though the one that looks like a shoe is pretty cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom