What's new

Check out some great XP Deus videos by Gone Hunting!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
1,702
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check out some great XP Deus videos by Gone Hunting and Big Boys Hobbies!!

One of the best guys in the field when it comes to detecting. Check out his videos he did for us. Enjoy them and holler if you have questions for Evan or myself.










 
Last edited:
Started watching very informative I'm gonna finish the rest in a bit. Everytime I c good vids like these makes me wanna jist go outside & use my machine, the deus is a perfect machine for the hotter weather small packed up, & ur not swinging a bulky machine, I noticed this the other day trudging threw the woods I folded up the deus headed on in very cool not catching small twigs & branches on wires :)
 
awesome videos .i am already subbed to his ch lol ..he makes good videos
 
Everytime I c good vids like these makes me wanna jist go outside & use my machine, the deus is a perfect machine for the hotter weather small packed up, & ur not swinging a bulky machine,

Cant agree more!!!
 
Oh I know I don't think there's a deus vid I haven't seen including ones I don't know the language I can still hear the tones & c the finds. Basically every detector I get I just try & find all the vids on them to soak in as much info as possible. I know there's some I haven't seen but I'm trying lol hh keep the those good vids coming guys
 
Oh I know I don't think there's a deus vid I haven't seen including ones I don't know the language I can still hear the tones & c the finds. Basically every detector I get I just try & find all the vids on them to soak in as much info as possible. I know there's some I haven't seen but I'm trying lol hh keep the those good vids coming guys

We will! Don't forget if you need help we are just an email or phone call away! Awesome machine huh??
 
We will! Don't forget if you need help we are just an email or phone call away! Awesome machine huh??

I will I apreciate everything so far that uve helped me with & like I said in another post I have never got anything from anyone as quickly as u shipped the emergency deus charger thanks again for that. I'm hoping soon go through all my video clips & put some vids together I should have enough for all 3 of my detectors so we will c. Thanks again & hh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom