C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2017 #1 I found this in the woods several years ago I don't know what it is but it looks like they was in the process of making a roller pestle it looks like it's been pecked on but I'm not sure any comments appreciated! Attachments image.webp 853.9 KB · Views: 166 image.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 142 Upvote 0
I found this in the woods several years ago I don't know what it is but it looks like they was in the process of making a roller pestle it looks like it's been pecked on but I'm not sure any comments appreciated!
Backwoodsbob Silver Member Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 2,650 Reaction score 1,936 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2017 #2 It looks lethal. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2017 #3 Strange indeed.
BearCreek Sr. Member Joined Apr 10, 2016 Messages 353 Reaction score 626 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 300 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 4, 2017 #4 No idea what it is, but really interesting find! I'm very curious to know what it is.
M Mark Todd Hero Member Joined Apr 22, 2014 Messages 706 Reaction score 689 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2017 #5 Interesting, what's the rest of it look like?
mn9000 Full Member Joined Oct 10, 2016 Messages 199 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2017 #6 Let's see a few more pics