What's new

Check out this water set up!

baspinall

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
2,465
Reaction score
846
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


Brian
 
Wow, that looks way cool!

How much does it cost?

I wonder - looks like he's working in clear sandy surf.
How does it do in a rock-filled lake?

Yet ANOTHER way to look totally dorky when you're having fun!
 
and it only costs $2495.00 If only I had the money....Matt
 
very cool machine..........have to put that on the wish list for santa along with my 74 Pantera lol
 
:icon_scratch: I dont know what I think. It is one more way for man to introduce pollutants to our waters. :-\
 
And if you get knocked over by a wave or trip and the gas engine falls in the water????

Gotta give em credit tho....

And to all those curious bystanders...hey...I'm just weed wacking the seaweed.

Al
 
deepskyal said:
And to all those curious bystanders...hey...I'm just weed wacking the seaweed.

Al


:laughing7:

Hah! Good one, Al!!

:D

As for costing $2400 - - - well you could buy a snorkel and and
regular underwater detector for under $1000, and you could use the
rest for a few trips to Hawaii.

:sign13: :thumbsup:
 
Its definetly a Beach only no waves machine. but even a coin/relic dredge can take much waves.
In rocky areas it would be a Problem with filling up the container with rocks so it would slow you down.
But definetly a really cool set up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom