What's new

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

R.Danneskjold

Full Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
223
Reaction score
138
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beach hunt.....me.....my son and my wife..........

About $8 in change

2 925 silver rings

1 gold/white gold men's ring

........and a GOLD NUGGET!!!!!!!!!!

It slipped through the scoop about 20 times......and sunk so damn fast. Couldn't believe when I tested it! Best day ever!
 

Attachments

  • image-2360825694.webp
    image-2360825694.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 235
Upvote 0
ok........im guessing your in Canada? I know that there are areas in Canada that are known for gold finds like yours.

chuck.

Yup.....I've heard about it but didn't think I'd find it like this. Probably not gonna happen too many times but it sure was fun......
 
Great finds. I think the hunt spot is also very important.
 
You mentioned that the "gold nugget" is bigger than a single filling. I found something similar with the pock marks on it. I am confident that what I found was a cremation glob of the gold of the gold teeth in the individuals mouth. Yours may be a glob of more that one filling. Dumping cremation ashes on the beach is a common thing. Of course, if your area has a history of finding gold nuggets on the beach that is great, go find some more. A bunch of great finds none the less. Happy Hunting. Beach Papa
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom