Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Check your $100's

Gee.... I wonder where all the gold is to back up that money? Crap aint worth the paper it's printed on. The U.S. Gov can't even print their Fiat money correctly, somehow it doesn't surprise me one bit. Another prime example..... icon_wheel.gif

Attachments

• icon_wheel.gif
    icon_wheel.gif
    985 bytes · Views: 679

DevilDog812

Nov 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000

diggummup said:
Gee.... I wonder where all the gold is to back up that money? Crap aint worth the paper it's printed on. The U.S. Gov can't even print their Fiat money correctly, somehow it doesn't surprise me one bit. Another prime example.....

Fort Knox, i hope :D

i wonder what else they have in the vault there? they say there is important relics and documents in there. more important that the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, etc? and nobody knows whats in there :dontknow:

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I noticed that a local retailer had a special machine on the counter to electronically check for fake $100 bills. The problem of fakes must be pretty serious for them to invest in what appears to be a $300 device. Other local retailers have signs up saying that they no longer take $100 bills due to the problem.

Calculatin Cal

Greenie
Jun 9, 2011
N. San Diego

I think they should just invest another 500 million into new presses and bam! problem solved ::), then a sorting machine what do one of those cost?
That Quality control guy had a bad day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread