What's new

Checked coins before giving me my change

Beans

Bronze Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
1,479
Reaction score
946
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to McDonald's drive thru. Had to sit and wait for my change while the Mcdonalds employee went thru the change before giving it to me. She did toss one coin back and dug out another and after inspecting it finally gave me my change.
 
not all those kids are dumb.
 
I think next time that happens I am going to check my hamburgers before I leave the pickup window. I will open each one and decide if I want it or not. I may hold up the line but so did the employee.
 
Beans said:
I think next time that happens I am going to check my hamburgers before I leave the pickup window. I will open each one and decide if I want it or not. I may hold up the line but so did the employee.


Make sure you check the fries for uniformity and equal dispersion of salt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom