What's new

Chimney Rock National Monument, CO

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Southwest of Pagosa Springs, part of the Chacoan Empire, and cool place to check out. I won't bore anybody with the history or details of the place, but you can search it up and learn more about it.
 

Attachments

  • 9-14e.webp
    9-14e.webp
    86.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 9-14a.webp
    9-14a.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 9-14h.webp
    9-14h.webp
    133.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 9-14i.webp
    9-14i.webp
    87 KB · Views: 79
  • 9-14m.webp
    9-14m.webp
    116.4 KB · Views: 86
Absolutely beautiful!
 
Have you ever made a visit to the Anasazi Heritage Center, in Dolores, Colorado?
 
Have you ever made a visit to the Anasazi Heritage Center, in Dolores, Colorado?
No, I've driven right by it a few times. I've been to Mesa Verde, Canyon of the Ancients, and a whole lot of other spots in Colorado, New Mexico and Utah to look at petroglyphs and pictographs.
 
No, I've driven right by it a few times. I've been to Mesa Verde, Canyon of the Ancients, and a whole lot of other spots in Colorado, New Mexico and Utah to look at petroglyphs and pictographs.
The ruins aren't that much, but the artifacts in the museum are some wonderful examples to check out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom