Chinese Cash Coin, Buttons, Buckle, Hinges, Horseshoes, Ball, and Bullets

Eastender

Mar 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My third ever cash coin. Six horseshoes. The conical bullets are around .60, the small button-like object is polished lead. We finally got a coating of snow which allowed me to wade into what is normally tick-infested brush. But just above freezing so a few ticks were moving, however slowly.

The Nox 900 continues to impress. Stability with the sensitivity maxed out at 28 in the woods. I'm finding depth and sensitivity a notable increase over the 800. This weekend I'm returning to a colonial site that had enough EMI to force me to back the 800 sensitivity down to 16. Time to see how much improvement the 900 makes in dealing with a cell tower.

Attachments

• tres373.jpg
    tres373.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 54
  • tres374.jpg
    tres374.jpg
    847.7 KB · Views: 33
Upvote 10

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My third ever cash coin. Six horseshoes. The conical bullets are around .60, the small button-like object is polished lead. We finally got a coating of snow which allowed me to wade into what is normally tick-infested brush. But just above freezing so a few ticks were moving, however slowly.

The Nox 900 continues to impress. Stability with the sensitivity maxed out at 28 in the woods. I'm finding depth and sensitivity a notable increase over the 800. This weekend I'm returning to a colonial site that had enough EMI to force me to back the 800 sensitivity down to 16. Time to see how much improvement the 900 makes in dealing with a cell tower.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread