What's new

chinese print id Help

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,I'm wondering if anyone could help me to translate the writing on this print.I posted it on another site and had someone looking into it and they told me it was possibly from the ming dynasty and worth $big bucks$ I kind of doubt that but sure would appreciate any info ! thanks ! It's pretty large also dimentions are about 4x5 foot
 

Attachments

  • Mvc-002s.webp
    Mvc-002s.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 334
  • Mvc-003s.webp
    Mvc-003s.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 326
  • Mvc-004s.webp
    Mvc-004s.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 301
Paul is Dead said:
The black is the name of the artist, the red is the stamp of the artist. This is what I know of it at this point. It may change later....
Hi Paul,Gypsy said you might help and i very much appritiate it,Thanks.
 
oops didn't catch your whole post,sorry ! I bought this at a yardsale in VA.a couple of years ago.I'm pretty sure it's a copy as it just doesn't look old.I bought it because i liked it and it covers ALOT of wall space ! :D What are the names of your fatherinlaw and wife's brother in law? i would love to see there work.I've always had an intrest in oriental art,especially there carvings/sculpture as i carve and sculp myself.Thanks again !
 
Not a problem ! I'm just glad to finally find someone to help.Thank's and Merry Christmas !
 
:)
 

Attachments

  • help.webp
    help.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 236

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom