What's new

Christmas Came EARLY FOR ME !!!!!

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,419
Reaction score
30,254
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have friend i had not seen in a couple months call me . He wanted to drive up and take me to lunch. Last summer i drove down to his place and helped him set up his tv's and video systems. Which i did. he wanted to pay me but I would take NOTHING FOR HELPING HIM OUT. Today he got here and gave me something that brought tears to me. He handed me a package and told me this was for spending that day doing his service work. I opened it up and got all choked up. Inside the package was a 1927 Gold indian $2.50 coin. I mean i did not expect it nor did i really WANT to take it. He INSISTED telling me that he has watched me help many people out and I deserved the coin :) As of this moment i am lost for words
 
Gold Face.webp
Gold Back.webp
 
That is awesome! Congratulations!
 
Beautiful coin, and I'm certain it's well deserved.
- Brian
 
I thank you ALL for your KIND WORDS and REPLIES !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom