What's new

Christmas let down,,,, hard I must add

Hitndahed

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
878
Reaction score
876
Golden Thread
0
Location
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn,,damn,,damn,,,,,

Here I thought I was gonna get a cool new metal detector for Christmas only to find out it was for a nephew....

So,,, I guess I will be in the market ,,probably pretty soon too. For a pretty good one.
It will mainly be used for,,,, well EVERYTHING,,, hehheh From coin shooting to beaches,,both fresh and salt water. Playgrounds,,woods (where I live.)

Probably everywhere I go I will have it along with me,,, in the Jeep.

And I still must fully and systematically hunt my 165 year old place where I live. Have roughly 4 acres to look.
You can still see old foundation lines in the yard,,, in several places. When it was built it was just 2 rooms. One upstairs and one down.
It is sitting on rocks under hand hewn locust and oak timbers.

Maybe I should have some kinda cookout and invite whoever wants to come and help systematically hunt it out.

So from this one thread I see at least 2 more threads that will be done on this. One for me to see whats out there in the way of used gear,,, and another with some cookout details.

I KNOW my local friend I made here will show for sure,,, anyone else care to stop by this spring for a hunt?
Did I tell y'all it was supposedly a stop on the underground rr? I have the pine trees to prove it.

Let me know,,, about both things here.

Hit
 
Hello Hitndahed,

I may be interested in taking a road trip from Massachusetts if the timing is right.

Either way, enjoy detecting your property and as always happy hunting!

Regards,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom