What's new

Christmas Lights in Action

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
There are so many vids out there, I could not decide which one to send....

so here's a link:

Regardless of what holiday you observe, from my family to yours, WISHING YOU THE BEST OF YOUR HOLIDAY!

And my family says, MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!
Annmarie
 
I soooooo wanna know how to do that! lol
 
Isn't that so cool? I just noticed one of my neighbors has something similar in his yard....it's a large decoration of a tree and it makes all kinds of nice blinking, swirling, turning, whatever you call it...lights. I'll have to stop by and ask him how he did that!
 
:o yes yes yes and let us know how! Would love to have something set up like that here....surely not on THAT grand of a scale...I am poor for cryin out loud! lol
 
I will ask him tonight...and post here! I too, wouldn't want something that large of a display, but would like to have something really nice and eye appealing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom