sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Dec 9, 2009 Thread Owner #1 This should be the message for giving http://www.minibite.com/christmas/christmas/shoes.htm
Ray S S Silver Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 3,010 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Huron, Mi. Detector(s) used Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250 Dec 9, 2009 #2 That is a good one. That would really bring out the Christmas spirit. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your's, Ray
That is a good one. That would really bring out the Christmas spirit. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your's, Ray
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Dec 9, 2009 Thread Owner #3 I have a hard time listening to that one, it just tears at you all the way to your own shoes Merry Christmas to you and yours Sniffer
I have a hard time listening to that one, it just tears at you all the way to your own shoes Merry Christmas to you and yours Sniffer
Sandman Gold Member Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 3,997 Golden Thread 0 Location In Michigan now. Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2009 #4 Seriously I am going to have to start wearing a dress as I teared up all the way through it. Thanks for sharing.
Seriously I am going to have to start wearing a dress as I teared up all the way through it. Thanks for sharing.
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Dec 11, 2009 #5 such a beautiful song for the christmas season.
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2009 #6 On the other hand, Plehbah, stockings make a great shoe stuffer.
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Dec 11, 2009 Thread Owner #7